Rocking Microtome (Cambridge Type)
Product Code: JL--6585
- Cambridge rocking microtome is very well known and one of the best established microtome’s in the world, which has given outstanding service to numerous microchemists through the years.
- It is designed for sectioning comparatively soft, wax-embedded tissues with a thickness range of 2 pm to 24 pm, in steps of 2pm.
- Calibrated in 2 micron divisions, the section cutting thickness can be set easily and quickly by a single control.
- It is recommended for elementary biology 8- pathology students.
- The rocking microtome is an extremely reliable instrument comprising of three moving parts.
- The lead screw mechanism incorporates quality precision engineering and the cutting stroke is controlled by a single control lever which minimizes the operator skill required.
- It carries wide choice of specimen holder’s cylindrical holders, standard orientating 8- wood block holders for sectioning wax embedded specimens.
- Overall Dimensions 390x200x200 mm Nettweight-4kgs.
- Size of the cabinet 45iJx240x260 mm Gross Weight- 10 kgs.
- The instrument is supplied with the following in a storing box.
- Three Standard Specimen Holders, Razor with built in handle in a box.
- Operating Instructions and vinyl Dust Cover.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).