Laboratory Fume Hood
Product Code: JL--6331
- Our chemical fume hoods are fabricated out of thick wooden board these are designed so as to throw-out all toxic / harmful / vapors, thus protecting costly instruments and the person working in the lab.
- Outer is finished with sun mica and inner epoxy painted.
- Working table top is fitted with acid/alkali resistant tiles and a small washbasin with connections provide for inlet and outlet of water.
- The front door moves vertically up and down with concealed counter balanced weight.
- The unit if fitted with florescent light and a gas cock for gas/air supply.
- Standard sizes 4'/5'/6'/7/8' x 3' x 3'.
- The space under the work station is provided with storage compartments for storage purpose.
- The front facing panel is fitted with 15/5 Amp socket with switches for exhaust system and fluorescent light.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).