Vertical Laminar Air Flow Cabinet
Product Code: JL--6330
- Our vertical Laminar air flows are designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard 209 B (BS 5295) providing particle free air to meet Class 100 (Class conditions).
- The cabinets are fabricated out of thick board duly sunmica clad/ stainless steel/ Mild steel sheet.
- Interior surfaces are epoxy painted for its longer life.
- The worktable is made of stainless steel sheet and side panels are made out of thick transparent Plexiglas duly framed.
- The unit is fitted with pre-filter and is made to pass through highly effective HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters having efficiency rating as high as 99.99% with cold DOP and 99.97% with hot DOP, thus retaining all air borne particles of size 0.3 micron and larger.
- Using adynamic machine, the blower and motor assembly is statistically and dynamically balanced and ISI marked motor of 1/5 H.P. capacity operates with minimum noise level.
- The working area is illuminated by fluorescent lights fitted to the unit.
- Height of the working table provides comfortable "SIT DOWN" working position for the operator. Supplied complete with manometer, UV light fluorescent light. Standard sizes: 2' / 3'/4'/6'/8'x2'x2'.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).