Product Code: JL--4877
- Designed for accurate and quick examination of the (a) Refractive index (b) Mean dispersion of liquids, solids and powder.
- ND Range: ND 1.300 to ND 1.700 in step of 0.001.
- Accuracy: 0.0002.
- Sugar (Percentage):0 to 95% in steps of 1 division.
- Accuracy: 0.5% Temperature:0-1000C.
- The body of the instrument is fixed having a leaning of 600, correct refractive index and sugar percentage can be read directly in the field.
- It consist of a abbe double prism compensator, telescope mirror limb, graduated sector, reading magnifier and a radial arm which carries a vernier.
- Abbe double prisms leaves a narrow space(about 0.1mm.) between the adjoining faces of prism and compensator consists of the prisms which serves for rendering the line of achromatic separation.
- A thermometer is fitted on the double prism.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).