Dry Bath Incubator
· Designed for multi-function dry bath heating.
· Ideal for Enzyme Reactions, Inactivation of Sera, Incubation and other laboratory procedures.
· Precise temperature control from ambient 5OC to 100OC with 1OC accuracy.
· User's self compensation functions for temperature to counter for difference between block temperature and sample temperature.
· Fitted with Microprocessor Based Pid Digitial Temperature Indicator-cum-Controller for auto control with respect to time and temperature and is also fitted with In-Built Buzer Timer For Auto Control To Indicate Cycle End.
· Microprocessor Based Digital Temperature Indicator cum-Controller having individual display for set value and process value.
· Heating cavity of 49mm carries one heating blocks of size 96mm (L) x 96mm (B) x 49 mm(H) each.
· Supplied with any one set of heating block of various configuration available.
· Recessed well/ cavity accommodates one interchangeable aluminium insert block.
· Block extraction tool facilitates lifting of hot blocks for easy interchangeability.
· Dry Heating Block Incubators are powerful, compact and accurate everything you need for the precision heating of test tubes, cuvettes, micro centrifuge tubes and other small containers.
· High performance and user friendly controls combine to produce a specification which offers exceptional efficiency and reliability. The benefit to you-convenient, no fuss heating!
· Excellent temperature control.
· Uniform and stable heating.